Digital Product Owner
We are a leading manufacturer of equipment for foundries and forges. We have a relentless focus on innovation, and it is in the forefront of the digital transformation of its industry. The vision of our Software as a Service is to support lifecycle management and production management of the entire foundry and forge. We aim to make the users professional life easier and at the same time increase performance. Therefore, our goal is to make absolutely sure our customers are utilizing the highest potential out of the product and that we are collecting their feedback to improve products features.
- Identify any issues or potential points of improvement as well as key features that made the difference for customer decision.
- Understand customers core needs and help to identify what would be the best product and process from the customer perspective.
- Ensure that our engineers and developers understand and will deliver the customers’ requests.
- Support the sales team with demonstrations and answer customer questions regarding the product.
- Build relationships with all levels of our customers.
- Keep close contact with customers during the onboarding phase.
- Provide training internally and to customers on how to use the solutions.
- Be the first line of support to help key users with questions.
- Must be willing to travel (40%) nationally and internationally.
Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
Education and/or Experience
Requires education generally equivalent to a degree in engineering or information technology. Three to five years of experience in technology related projects or a combination of education and experience. Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Experience with supporting sales, engineering, IT developers and/or customers for product solutions tailored to meet specific manufacturing needs.
Understanding of software development and/or coding to effectively elaborate what technology best fits the software/hardware needs of our manufactured products for customer’s needs.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales orders and product manuals. Communicate effectively with customers and other employees of the organization. Must have the capacity to explain complex topics in a simple straightforward way to all different hierarchical levels. Should be comfortable in making customer presentations. Must be fluent in English but also being fluent in Spanish or German is a plus.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Capacity to analyze data to identify trends.
Must be able to absorb large amounts of information in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Microsoft office product suite
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.