PPS is seeking a high-energy Die Corrector who is ambitious and thrives on working independently for our aluminum extrusion facility in Phoenix. The Die Corrector will be responsible for ensuring the dies are kept in excellent shape for extrusion and maintaining accurate compliance of the administration of the die process.
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position with a highly competitive pay rate and second-to-none benefits!
- Cleaning and polishing dies from caustic solution
- Checking die tolerance and performing repairs if necessary
- Safe handling and management of caustic tank
- Organizing and managing die racks
- Keeping the die shop organized.
- Inbound management/inventory control of new dies and supplies using Epics software
- Quality control and management of support tooling
- Helping press personnel with the running of problem dies.
- Pumping spent caustic.
- Proper and safe handling, labeling, and disposal of waste
- Keep records of inspections, disposal & pumping.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of the extrusion process to help diagnose problem dies.
- Hand tool experience for the working of dies.
- Mill machine experience.
- Hazardous waste management training.
- Demonstrate understanding of handling hazardous waste.
- Strong math skills
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work with a team
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.