We our looking for a young & passionate Real Estate Development Analyst to play a critical role in process of diversifying our U.S. portfolio. This position is someone we will hire for the long term to grow into the position. This position will report directly to the Company’s Managing Partners. We are imaginative and bold, always pushing the boundaries to achieve results & expect the same mindset from our coworkers.
In this role, your missions/visions are:
• Source, Underwrite & Analyze new development opportunities throughout the U.S.
• Understand and develop a wide network of current and future thinking relationships, with both debt and equity providers, across a wide spectrum of retail disciplines
• Identify prime development markets for various initiatives
• RE Financial Underwriting (Multifamily, Industrial, etc).
• Capital Stack options to optimize the valuation of ground up development
• Partner with applicable internal stakeholders to create and execute compelling and unique commercial opportunities supported by comprehensive financials for future investment consideration
• Assist with sourcing, underwriting & analyzing stabilized industrial acquisition opportunities throughout the U.S.
• Apply strong business and financial acumen with the ability to engage in the details and be hands on, as well think broadly about markets, strategy, and operations
What we are looking for:
Demonstrated strategic & business development skills within the industry
Relevant real estate development experience and proven track record in managing ground up & acquisitions of real estate development assets
Interests in both Industrial & Multifamily ground up development
Experience in most of the following aspects of the development process, including strategic planning, commercial evaluation, team formation, approvals & permitting, underwriting, finance and stabilization
Strong financial and effective written communication skills
Experience managing and working with others in a collaborative multi-functional team
Organized, detail-oriented and results oriented
An entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry
Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations
Collaborative, flexible, team player; relates well to colleagues at all levels of the organization
Values and possesses experience building highly effective cross-functional teams
Identifies employee opportunities for growth
Creative and passionate spirit
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.