Customer Support / Accounts Receivable Expeditor
- Print and send invoices to customers daily.
- Coordinate sales orders with invoices.
- File completed orders.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Data entry of customer purchase orders.
- Create Package Stock Replenishment (PSR) for Special Customers
- Follow up with customers regarding orders, complaints, etc.
- Works with sales representatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receives and participates in the resolution of customer complaints.
- Address all issues with a sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Act in the company’s best interest at all times.
- Participate in relevant continuing education programs as identified or proposed by executive management.
- Comply with all company policies, instructions and directions to fulfill company objectives.
- High School Diploma
- Communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to work with fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
- Reasoning ability
- Ability to recognize, define and solve problems.
- Ability to collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Negotiation skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Specific requirements
- Computer skills – use of in-house software.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to use facsimile machine.
- Regular attendance.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.