Join an award-winning Cleveland general contractor that has been building and renovating throughout Ohio for over 30 years! If you are QUALIFIED, looking to work for a “GOOD GUY”, who has A Lot of WORK, and will Appreciate YOUR Abilities and treat YOU right, this is the JOB for YOU!!
- Lead in the ONSITE Management and Coordination of the SUB-CONTRACTORS WORK while Project is in progress
- Compile and deliver Daily Project Reports to the Project Manager
- Prior experience as a SUPERINTENDENT or FOREMAN overseeing COMMERCIAL Construction build-out projects
- General Working Knowledge of all Crafts with an ability to read drawings and understand specifications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft programs & Construction Management software
- $60k – $70k a year (Depending on Experience)
- Home at Night, NO TRAVEL
- Projects are Typically on West Side of Cleveland
- Commercial Carpenter Supervisory experience with Drywall, Metal Studs, Acoustical Ceilings, Flooring, etc.…. Is a PLUS
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 440-701-1080 and ask for Michael for more info.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.