PPS is seeking CNC Hydromat Operators for both 1st and 2nd shift for our partner teams. Our partners are one of the leading production centers in northeast Ohio with the capability of manufacturing precision components and assemblies using CNC turning, milling, multi-axis mill turning and other processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are not just possible but encouraged.
Must have experience:
- Must be able to perform minor tool offsets.
- Must be able to load material.
- Must be able to perform inspections.
- Must be able to maintain the machine.
- Capable of process troubleshooting is a plus.
- Must be quality oriented.
- 1 year as a rotary transfer Operator and/or relevant experience.
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift without extra breaks.
- Must be able to lift max of 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout day on a daily basis
- 1st shift hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. 2nd Shift hours are 3:30 pm to 12:00 am. Overtime available as schedule demands.
- Must be able to commute to work
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug free work environment.
- Must be able to pass background check, physical and drug screen and have own transportation to work.
- Benefits: Medical benefits partially paid for, paid vacation, holidays, plus up to 3% match on retirement contribution.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.