Business ERP Transition Manager
The Business Transition Manager position will lead the business transformation project that will be starting in early fall. The BTM will be working closely with business, IT, and a partner to take each ERP system and move it to the SAP S/4Hana Public cloud. OCM (Organization Change Management) will be of the utmost importance.
Business Transition Manager provides management and structure around project scheduling, tracking, resource management, issue management, risk management, change management, OCM, and status reporting.
- Lead as a value-focused, business and technology transformation partner
- Provide business value by applying technology enabled solutions to address business objectives
- Provide project leadership to include ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and actively participate and execute high value business solutions. Role includes program planning and deployment, budget management, P&L management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and software development.
- Creating and negotiating statements of work, program planning and milestone creation, financial reporting.
- Have a successful track record running large programs
- Establishes, with partner, work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and oversees recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Contributes to integration of SAP solution into organization business.
- Delivers ongoing SAP projects systems wide at single or multiple locations worldwide.
- Delivers project design and solution.
- Delivers projects within timescales and budgets. Identifies, analyzes, and mitigates or escalates potential risks and issues.
- Ensures quality of project deliverables and management of quality issues.
- Manages change for the organization or within client organizations.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Effectively communicates issues and recommends strategies and tactics to enable team performance.
- Ensures adherence to program requirements and standards and to internal administration processes.
- Provide technical expertise regarding scope, design, specifications, costs, timing and quality.
Education and Experience
- Candidate must have experience in implementing systems in a manufacturing environment of technically complex products and services in a role with significant responsibility
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and leading change in multi-site organizations
- Proficient in use project management tools and techniques (or equivalent)
- Ability to lead a project team of varying sizes
- Travel will required for education, project support, generally not to exceed an average of 25-75% depend on stage of implementation wave.
- Demonstrable leadership and managerial skills, the ability to establish and maintain relationships with leadership
- Experience with managing project financials the commercial and contractual aspects of projects
- Executive presence and ability to interact with C level
- Experience mentoring team members in technology, architecture, and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Ability to create a shared sense of direction and community among the team
- Strong/master level of Project Management. Certification preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Suite
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong presentation skills including PowerPoint at Executive Level
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.