Benefits Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
BENEFITS COORDINATOR and Administrative Assistant
Location: Richmond Heights, Ohio
Position: Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: Flexible
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00
We provide a broad range of employee benefits administration, including specialized services for active employees, retirees, surviving spouses and dependent children.
We are looking to hire someone to assist with the maintenance of employee benefit files, maintain group benefits database and update employee records. Gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
· Assist with day-to-day benefits administration and processing.
· Provide general administrative support, receive incoming calls, daily mail, process outgoing packages (FedEx or UPS), and other administrative functions as assigned.
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date (hard and soft copies) retirement and benefit files, records, and documentation.
· Collect and track co-pays, payments, and reimbursements.
· Serve as a resource for clients, families, and outside agencies requesting information.
· Assist with initial paperwork and information gathering.
· Performs periodic audits of files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
· Answers frequently asked questions relative to standard policies, benefits, claims, processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to an appropriate team member.
· Assists with the coordination of benefit and insurance claims.
· Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment.
· Collaborate with VPHR to foster partnerships with management to support and develop culture, increase morale, motivate employees, and assist in driving key corporate HR initiatives.
· The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills and do not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
· A minimum of two years of previous experience required.
· Dedicated to exceeding internal and external customer expectations, maintains effective relationships by gaining and giving trust and respect, and a strong professional presence.
· Exceptional attention to detail, especially under time constraints.
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data with discretion.
· Basic working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Resourceful, creative, highly dependable, efficient, and detailed oriented.
· Self-motivated, excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team.
· Results-oriented, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
· Must be reliable, maintaining excellent attendance and punctuality.
· Experience with Retirement Benefits Administration a plus
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please apply today!
We provide Equal Employment opportunities E O to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and support the hiring of veterans.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.