We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive solutions.
In this position, you will get to utilize Continuous Improvement experience to evaluate, define and optimize manufacturing processes and systems to improve: safety, quality, OEE, production rates/efficiencies, yields, costs, changeovers, and process capability.
• Academic background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (BSME BSEE)
• Previous experience in the following:
o Autocad/Solid modeling
o Hands-on experience developing custom automated systems
o Familiarity with control systems, PLC’s and control components
o Experience designing and fabricating tooling fixtures and jigs
What you’ll be doing:
• Lead the design, implementation, and commissioning of automated manufacturing production lines utilizing the appropriate technology
• Utilize strong electrical and mechanical machine design skills, and develop technical requirements and specifications for outside vendors to bid and construct custom machines
• Lead vendor selection and facilitate the implementation of new automation systems and manufacturing methods
• Research new manufacturing methods and trends to bring innovation into new technology into Pentair manufacturing.
• Develop tooling and fixtures, and concept prototype assembly machines that result in a complete production automation system
• Participate on cross functional teams to ensure the design for manufacturability of our current and future products
• Continuously improve our factory automation systems and optimize them for cost and throughput
• Assure the quality of manufactured goods through the implementation of in process inspections and rigorous statistical process controls
A little about us:
A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day.
Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work.
Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers.
Benefits to support the lives of our employees
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.