Assemblers – 1nd Shift
ASSEMBLER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for various types of dynamic, ever changing mechanical assembly; engines, electrical, hydraulic, etc. onto various salt spreaders of manufactured product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
- 1st and 2nd shift openings
- If hired for 2nd, they must be willing to train on 1st for 1-2 weeks.
- Required previous experience with proficiency in assigned assembly techniques.
- Previous experience Required working in studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists, gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools and materials.
- Proficient with various hand tools and power tools
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Requires process inspection, certification, and documentation.
- Assembly equipment maintenance
- Safety and Housekeeping, Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Embraces lean philosophy.
- Other duties as assigned by the area supervisor.
High School diploma, or equivalent
One-year minimum experience is required in assembly job to include experience with hand tools and power tools.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, paid time off, paid holidays and continuing education reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability statucts isus, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.