Administrative Data Entry – Accounting Department
Role and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will answer phone calls, schedule meetings, and support the Safety Manager. They will carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, data entry, copying, scanning, etc. Expected to complete operational requirements by prioritizing administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Proficiency in MS Office Software, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Liaise with the management team to handle special requests.
- The ability to assess a situation and independently take action to address and resolve it.
- Actively contributes and works with a team to complete tasks, meet goals, and manage projects.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School degree: additional qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary will be a plus.
A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
Experience with QuickBooks is a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
NOTE: Person will be assigned their own workstation and the dress is casual including jeans. We ALWAYS recommend that they dress business casual on their first few days before wearing casual clothing.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.