Our team is looking for a skilled and motivated administrative assistant who has experience in the manufacturing industry. We are a global organization that is still family-owned and operated!!
- Provide administrative support for the department
- Schedules meetings, creates agendas, takes meeting minutes, and orders catering as needed
- Enters purchase orders, interfaces with purchasing and accounting
- Takes initiative to improve administrative processes
- Assists employees with expense reports as needed
- Managing the office and relationships with vendors
- Submits requests as needed, including ITS, Facilities, sales orders, and Shipping
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail
- Orders and maintains supplies, including office, breakroom, and uniforms
- Schedules travel arrangements and itineraries as needed
- Monthly reconciliation of equipment inventory
- Coordinate new employee setups and employee exits; prepare and maintain departmental personnel files
- Verify the accuracy of payroll timesheets to submit to Payroll; maintain department attendance Records and coordinate with temp agencies.
- Communicate and update operating policies and procedures
- Request accounting to open new projects as needed
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience working with management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite 365 and SmartSheet
- Ability to perform tasks in strict confidentiality and handle duties and information in a discrete, professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, work under the pressure of deadlines, and successfully navigate in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional planning, and organizational skills with a high attention to accuracy and details.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and effectively communicate with individuals at all organizational levels.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.