PPS is seeking ACME Machinists for both 1st and 2nd shifts for our partner teams. Our partners are one of the leading production centers in northeast Ohio with the capability of manufacturing precision components and assemblies using CNC turning, milling, multi-axis mill turning, and other processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement is not just possible but encouraged. A great opportunity for someone to come in and train with knowledgeable machinists and gain advancement opportunities through work ethic and initiative.
Must have experience:
- Set up/ Programming on conventional ACME machines.
- Ideal candidate will be able to complete the set-up process.
- Prior experience with conventional ACME machines.
- Must have tools.
- Must perform well under low supervision.
- Must be familiar with typical measuring equipment.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for the entire shift without extra breaks.
- Must be able to lift a max of 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day on a daily basis
- 1st shift hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. 2nd Shift hours are 3:30 pm to 12:00 am. Overtime available as schedule demands.
- Must be able to commute to work
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug free work environment.
- Must be able to pass background check, physical and drug screen and have own transportation to work.
- Benefits: Medical benefits partially paid for, paid vacation, holidays, plus up to 3% match on retirement contribution.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.