Account Coordinator Job Description
Interact daily with clients mainly via e-mail and telephone for the Label & Packaging, Material Handling, RFID, and Promotional Response Products divisions in a fast-paced, high-demand, time-sensitive environment. An Account Coordinator is tasked with ensuring client satisfaction through timely and accurate processing of orders, responding to client questions, driving client interaction for positive results, and coordinating with internal departments to resolve product or delivery issues. Provide client support from introduction to invoicing, communicating timely updates as needed, including price review and quoting, along with artwork processing and new project planning.
- Receive and review new purchase orders to confirm accuracy of shipping / billing information, product quantity availability and pricing.
- Entry of sales order into ERP-based, industry-specific order/product management system.
- Request pricing verification from estimating team and provide to customer.
- Create tangible product cards and job jackets with production standards and order information to be physically submitted to support departments and finally to production scheduling team to be utilized by press team on shop floor.
- Communicate order details to customer such as expected ship dates including potential delays or unavailability.
- Advise customers when orders are confirmed completed and shipping.
- Light and occasional project management of new products including but not limited to obtaining desired product details, orchestrating, and guiding internal meetings to review new product requests, submitting RFQ and presenting pricing to the customer for approval, submitting customer-supplied artwork for prepress manipulation to graphics team and then submitting final work-up to customer for approval.
- Daily in-person, phone, and email communication with support departments to track order statuses and relay information to the customer as needed.
- Occasional daily/weekly/monthly reporting for customers on order status.
- Facilitate customer conference calls/meetings via phone, teams or zoom.
- Work both independently and with a team to meet customer expectations.
- Provide exceptional, world-class customer service.
- Approximately 2 years’ experience in a client-service capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with ability to take a proactive approach, multi-task, establish priorities, and deliver within deadlines.
- Strong client-service orientation, with ability to think critically and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all team members to support organizational goals and maintain positive work environment.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office products and client relationship management applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated planning skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities and schedules to drive client satisfaction and meet fluctuating business and operational needs.
- Must be legally authorized to work without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Approximately 3 to 5 years’ experience in a client-service capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in B2B interaction in a fast-paced, high-demand, time-sensitive environment.
- Experience in a commercial printing business.
Job Type: Full-time
We provide Equal Employment opportunities E O to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and support the hiring of veterans.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.