We offer exceptional benefits package. Work independently in the field, and receive expectational pay & per diems, overtime and double time pay rates. Company vehicle and credit card. Testing equipment provided. National electrical services and equipment company in need of a Field Service Substation Technician.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- You will be responsible for performing substation services including repair, processing and testing.
- Have the ability to perform in shop and field transformer testing for Power Factor, Excitation and resistance readings per NETA/ANSI Standards
- Acceptance and Diagnostic Testing, Substation Commissioning Testing, Relay Calibration.
- Doble, Transformer Turns ratio, Megger, Etc.
- Problem and Failure Investigation, Internal Inspection & Condition Assessment.
- Paper Samples for Degree of Polymerization Testing.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death/Disability Insurance
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Expert in testing
- Experience in electrical power systems and subsystems including substation and switchgear.
- Operate specialized test equipment including but not limited to: Power Factor Tester (DOBLE), Megohmmeters, AC/DC volt-ohm-millimeters, various kinds of hand-held power and non-power tools, etc.
- Ability to make electrical measurements, mechanical adjustments, assemble and disassemble parts/equipment correctly.
- Must be willing and able to travel on overnight, multi-day, out of town jobs.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133Job Code: 931A